Wholesale Trading Terms & Conditions
· A minimum of 3 copies per pattern must be purchased in most cases. Note: if a product has a minimum and you do not enter that minimum into your shopping cart, the wholesale discount will not be applied.
· Make a store model and receive three free patterns (of same project) to recoup your sample costs with your next order (must send a photograph of model to claim)
All postage is borne by the shopowner at cost
· Pattern Press patterns may be taught as a class providing EVERY student in the class purchases a copy of the original pattern.
· Pattern Press patterns may be sold as full or part kits providing EVERY kit includes an original pattern. Materials and kit supplies must be of an equal standard to original samples.
· Pattern Press patterns may not be copied, loaned or re-distributed in any way, shape or form to a third party.
· Pattern Press designs generally may be made and sold for profit within your store or at markets and fairs by your customers. Please check individual Designer’s copyright terms to confirm this. Licensing is available for Patterns which do not allow sales of made goods.
· Orders will be accepted by email, online order system, phone or mail. A dispatch time of 48 hours is endeavoured.
· If an item is out of stock it will be placed on backorder and dispatched when available. (Freight at cost) Please note on order form if you do not wish to receive backorders.
· Claims for missing or incorrect deliveries must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. No allowance will be made for shorts (incomplete patterns or orders) or damages after this time.
All goods purchased via our online store will be delivered via Australia Post, Toll Priority or at times SENDLE. We endeavour at all times to ship your orders in the most economical but secure manner. Australia Post deliveries are not registered, trackable or insured. Once the order has left our premises it is deemed to be delivered. Please request Express Post which is trackable in the checkout process if you wish to have some insurance on your order as they will not be replaced if they do not arrive. Toll packages (signature on delivery) are trackable as are Sendle packages so if you'd prefer us to recalculate using a different method, or to add insurance/tracking to your order please mention it in the comments section.
Our shopping cart calculates Australia Post shipping charges based on weight and measurement. Often we can improve these automated shipping rates by packing and recalculating total shipping or using other shipping methods. In this event we will always refund any excess shipping you have paid if we are able to.
We have added an option named Letter rate. Note: this is for a flat paper pattern only. This is a cheaper rate for flat, light paper goods only (such as patterns) but is not registered nor trackable. Note: If letter rate is selected we do not replace late or missing items and we cannot track your order in anyway. You may request a registered post label to be added to your letter for tracking purposes in the comments section of your checkout for an extra fee. ($2.90 Australia, $9.00 International)
If letter rate is selected incorrectly your order will not ship until extra or correct shipping is paid for.
· You must be a registered business trading in the industry. Australian Customers must provide a current ABN.
· Online orders must be prepaid using the various payment methods offered.
- Should you receive credit under special approved circumstances the following trade terms apply: (these would need to be ordered by phone or email)
Payments are required in full no later than 7 days after mutually agreed event or EOM.
If Payment in full is not received by due date a finance charge of 4% will be added to your account - applied monthly.
Any expenses incurred in retrieving outstanding balances will be borne by the debtor in full. This includes legal, collection, processing and transaction fees and charges.
· Under special circumstances on request Pattern Press may supply goods on consignment under the following strict terms and conditions:
· Consignment goods available only for retail shows, special store events or sales promotions.
· A minimum of 50% of goods ordered must be purchased.
· Any returned goods must be in complete original condition suitable for resale. (if you received the goods at full purchase price for sale in your store would you accept them?) no price stickers please.
· The full order amount must be prepaid before shipment. Returns are to be made at the stores expense within 14 days after event completion date.
· Returns will be assessed and credited to your account.
Once the order has left our premises it is deemed to be delivered. If your chosen method does not include any tracking or insurance we cannot 'find' it for you nor replace your order at our cost due to Courier/freight company/postal company loss. We trust you understand the need for this rather than increasing all of our shipping costs to cover insurance.